What's new

E1

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sporadically trying to build up a series on the 'other side' of London. Here's my latest additions ...


street_3.jpg


street_4.jpg


street_5.jpg



I took these at the same time and although they don't really fit with the above I quite like them ;)

street_1.jpg


street_2.jpg


C & C welcome.

Cheers,

Mohain
 
I like #2. I like doors.
#4 is great too. I like the darkness of the b&w. Did you use a filter here?
 
the first three are really nice as they show as you state some other side of london, which is not the tourist side.

And the last one is great ... it screeeams for a square crop though :)
 
Love the last one :wink:
 
Ahh! Coolest scenes, wonderful and very straightforward framing. I am beginning to learn about myself that I am not such a big fan of crooked perspectives. I like the clear vertical and horizontal lines ... and all sorts of other shapes in photos like the roundness of dustbins, for example, or window frames in red doors :D.

Or an interruption by something diagonal, like the crooked (here I love it!) blinds in your second photo. Very well spotted and framed! Much much much to my taste.

And hey, that abstractness of the last is also quite much "my" photo in so far as I would have felt like taking this one, too, had I come past the scene.
 
great series mo... and i like processing in all, good stuff man :thumbup:
 
neea, no filter used this time (need to get new polariser tho). Alex, yr right about the sq. crop ;)

Thanks loads for the comments :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom