))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ebayaholics Anonymous that is.

My wife is going to take away my ebay privelidges if I don't stop!

In the last 2 weeks I have purchased

-Yashica D TLR
-35mm negative carrier
-variable contrast filters for my enlarger
-and I just bought an 8x10 adjustable easel for the enlarger... Got it for a whopping $23 (after shipping).

Anyone else addicted to ebay?

There we go again.

Couldn't pass up a deal

with 3 minutes to go the bid for a 75mm nikkor was $35. I won it for $41. YAAY, now i can enlarge my 6x6 negs.

we're ebayholics over here as well :D ... both of us, so no discrimination taste...

we've bought several pieces of camera equipment here and idle junk

EBAYERS UNITE!!!!!!! :salute:

Well, it's stuff you want anyway, and that's THE best place to try to get it for what you're really willing to pay, so..... I'm sorry, is there a problem here? :wink:

I'm no good....I made sure I won my first and only bid thus far on a Land camera by doubling the last bid. I mean, it worked, and it's mine-all-mine, but I wasn't exactly cool under fire and could probably have won it for about thirty bucks less.... :oops:

See....? I'm no help here. :D

I have my ebay purchases under control but it can consume me sometimes! Orie, congrats on that scanner ~ you needed one!

My wife can always tell by the look on my face when I have bid on ANOTHER camera, lens, etc.

It's a good thing I don't play poker, huh?

ebay is my friend... :roll:

I buy one more camera thing off ebay & y'all will see my head mounted on the wall.

Well, if I get caught anyway. :wink:

another hand raises to confess.... yes, I am an Ebayaholic. But I have been told - the new camera bag is full, no more Ebaying, OK? So I smile sweetly, yes dear, :salute: and minimise the screen when she walks in the room.

Days like this, when she's working a late shift, are a godsend! And she certainly hasn't complained about the $50 set of golf clubs I scored for her either!!

Good excuse when sprung browsing is so that "I will have an idea of value if we find anything good at the markets/camera shop".

Ebay is my friend again. I've got 4 won auctions under my belt in the past oh day or so. I got a medium format negative carrier for the enlarger for... a buck! New! No way to beat that. I got a timer for 5 bucks, a grain focuser for 10, and an 80mm enlarging lens for 51. Ok that one went a little more than I wanted to, but since I figured I'd spend about 30 on the timer, it all balances out... now I just need a light box... then I'm done... I swear! I don't have a problem! ;)

oriecat said:
Ebay is my friend again. I've got 4 won auctions under my belt in the past oh day or so. I got a medium format negative carrier for the enlarger for... a buck! New! No way to beat that. I got a timer for 5 bucks, a grain focuser for 10, and an 80mm enlarging lens for 51. Ok that one went a little more than I wanted to, but since I figured I'd spend about 30 on the timer, it all balances out... now I just need a light box... then I'm done... I swear! I don't have a problem! ;)
Hey, that's how much I got my enlarging lens for. Actually I think I got it for $41. It's a Nikkor 75mm. the better 4 element lens.

Most reactions

Back