What's new

Eagle on wall

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Loading my pix in LR and got to this from a trip to NM last year.

12413-Eagle20060523SWVaction_00120.jpg
 
Cool find! It looks as if he's looking right out of the picture!
 
Very good idea.
It's absolutely centered and that's works well, because of the wall symmetry I presume.

However, you should have let a small space at the top and not cut the bottom of the painting, imo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Very good idea.
It's absolutely centered and that's works well, because of the wall symmetry I presume.

However, you should have let a small space at the top and not cut the bottom of the painting, imo.

Thanks.
I wish I did have.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom