©AnderGraph TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 120 Reaction score 2 Location Hampshire, England Sep 8, 2005 #1 one from the same shoot as eagle landing
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #2 that is up close and personal. i love it, great shot!
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Sep 8, 2005 #3 Whoa.. you kinda have my Ave.. lol. I thought I posted this photo, but was like.. what the.. I've never seen this photo. Cool shot though.
Whoa.. you kinda have my Ave.. lol. I thought I posted this photo, but was like.. what the.. I've never seen this photo. Cool shot though.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #4 excellent again!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 #5 Very nice! Eric
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 8, 2005 #6 holy schlapnal this rocks!!!!!!! awesome detail!!!!!
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Sep 8, 2005 #7 JonMikal said: holy schlapnal this rocks!!!!!!! awesome detail!!!!! Click to expand... Not quite sure what that means JonMikal but I think I agree ! Great work :thumbup:
JonMikal said: holy schlapnal this rocks!!!!!!! awesome detail!!!!! Click to expand... Not quite sure what that means JonMikal but I think I agree ! Great work :thumbup:
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 8, 2005 #8 Whew ! Very crisp. Again ... nice captures.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 Nice! :thumbup:
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2005 #10 dude...look at the detail...
©AnderGraph TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 120 Reaction score 2 Location Hampshire, England Sep 9, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 thanks for your feedback guys. helps a lot. thanks
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2005 #12 OMG! this is a GREAT shot! I love it!