Eagle

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was in Kentucky last month, I had the opportunity to photograph this Eagle. He was so beautiful even though someone had shot one of his wings off. I still haven't decided how much I like the second shot yet.

eagle.jpg

majestic.jpg

wow those are beautiful! great work. You really capture the eagles emotion in that first one! :D

I like the first shot the best. Nice close up.. sharp

The second one is pretty good too. It doesn't seem to bring out the nice lines the eagle's head, body, and wing span.

:shock: how sad..I cant believe someone could shoot those wonderful birds. I like these pics...these are awesome...

Have you thought about selling some of your pics or have you already?

wow, those are awesome. If you have any more Id like to see them. I would love to have the chance to take pictures of an eagle some day. They are the most beautifull birds ever. I cant believe someone shot it...

He was pretty nervous and was moving around alot which made it hard to get a good photo of him. The lady that was handling him was very sensitive to his uneasyness and really limited the time we had to take pics of him. He was so beautiful even with the wing missing. It really is hard to believe that someone actually took a shot at him. :cry:

Very nice shots. The first one is especially good.

Most reactions

Back