What's new

Early Morning Couple

Im very iffy about it, I dont think its the people though. I think the issue is that the water looks odd, it takes too long to realize its a beach.
 
I am not sure if it's that there to dark or the Jetty behind them that's competing with them. My eyes draw to the center of the frame on the water. I think this would have worked better if couple where standing in the water more towards the center of the frame. Probably not within your control I assume.
 
Yes, unfortunately not. I just wish they had been closer. I would have waited for another couple to walk by, but we were there at 6:30 and it was basically us, and that couple. That's it :roll:
 
i feel like there to far away and too dark, at a quick glance they would appear to be a post or something.
 
plus in the horizon how the rocky(?) part of the beach does not help when it runs into them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom