What's new

Early Morning Downton La

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Just a few more handheld snaps from where i parked to where I took the streaks shot
streaks shot= http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69106

I realllly wish they made a 24-105 f1.8 L quality lens. I love rare light handhelds... lol



1
lamorning1.jpg




2
lamorning2.jpg





3
lamorning3.jpg




4
lamorning4.jpg
 
The light in Photo 2 is fascinating to no end!
I really like that one ... best of all by far!

Followed by the light at the end of the tunnel ;) ... you know, Photo 3 - only does the fact that there are those two very different light situations make my eyes flick between the top (blue sky, houses in complementary orange - kind of) and the bottom (light at the end of the tunnel) constantly.

My No.3 is your Photo 1 here, the view down those many steps. I feel that the house in the background takes away from the image, composition could have been tighter (I guess), more focused on the steps alone and where they end ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom