What's new

Early Morning Factory

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken at 3:32 am... walked outside and it was nearly a full moon and just couldn't help myself but get the tripod and camera out.
 

Attachments

  • $Early Morning Factory.webp
    $Early Morning Factory.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 106
concept = yes

power line pole and distance = no

a good try, consider repositioning and if you can move closer to the "factory"
 
concept = yes

power line pole and distance = no

a good try, consider repositioning and if you can move closer to the "factory"
I would but it's mostly private property between here and there and no road access. I would be risking getting shot in these here parts... :blushing:

I decided that since I couldn't get rid of the telephone pole I would make it prominent. Maybe I'll try to get a different angle next full moon. Thanks for the comment.
 
I agree, that power line and pole really detract from this shot. I would try to find a different angle, I'm sure you could move so that it's out of the field of view.

A zoom lens would also help to get closer to that factory but I know you gotta work with what ya got!

I like the colors though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom