S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2009 #1 From yesterday, I'll be shooting more this morning. Tell me what you think.
J JustAnEngineer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2008 Messages 609 Reaction score 1 Location Heart of Dixie Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2009 #2 I like the third one. The fog is striking.
D David84 TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 25, 2009 #3 I like the 2nd and 3rd the best. Did you do any post-processing? Would be nice to see with a bit deepend colors...
I like the 2nd and 3rd the best. Did you do any post-processing? Would be nice to see with a bit deepend colors...
T tvtt TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2009 #4 i like number 4. what is the thing in the water?
S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys, I did do some post processing, maybe I'll try deepening the colours later. The thing in the water is a broken umbrella.
Thanks guys, I did do some post processing, maybe I'll try deepening the colours later. The thing in the water is a broken umbrella.
I i paolo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Lynnwood/Capitol Hill, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2009 #6 The second one makes me very curious.
Dcrymes84 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2009 Messages 446 Reaction score 0 Location Greenville, South carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2009 #7 wasn't a fan of any of them. I didn't see the point of the stick thingy in the lake. And they were just too boring for me.
wasn't a fan of any of them. I didn't see the point of the stick thingy in the lake. And they were just too boring for me.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2009 #8 I like the last one. The umbrella is so out-of-place it makes it interesting.