What's new

Early Ride and just another day on the job.

35mm4me

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
222
Reaction score
55
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Camera: Canon AE1 Film Kodak 400 TX, black and white

Early Ride!


surfers.jpg


Another day on the job!

Lifeguard.jpg
 
Cool. When did you take these?

I was just at the beach yesterday. Though I am convinced the beach is the place cameras go to die. How on earth do you keep sand from messing with your equipment? I was guessing packing mine in a zip-lock next time.
 
Cool. When did you take these?

I was just at the beach yesterday. Though I am convinced the beach is the place cameras go to die. How on earth do you keep sand from messing with your equipment? I was guessing packing mine in a zip-lock next time.
Thanks we took a quick 4 day trip. I went specifically toshoot some pictures. I never stand still long enough to get sand in my gear….
:D
 
In our sea shores, we don't have to bother much about sand.... they are heavy to make flights of their own, save some children are running around... of course the fine spray of water needs be warded of....
Good images :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom