Early this morning...

what a sweet morning corinna!
i like the contrast boost by toruonu...
nice shots :D

Good morning LaFoto. Isnt it great getting up really early. Look at the awesome shots ya got. Very nice. !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

very niiiiiice :) love the spidey webs....those also look grerat when backlit by the setting sun.
Love the first ...reminds me when I lived in the north of Canada. :D

whoa.. love the second one, lafoto... i really dig that...

your sure grabbing the reins, and running lafoto.. your stuff just gets better annd better... these are awesome...

(can i get a free autograph when you produce your photo book??)

aprilraven said:
...(can i get a free autograph when you produce your photo book??)

*Gulp!*

My what???? :shock:

Oh my... :hug:: thank you so much for the thought, aprilraven, but, erm :meh: ... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Very nice shots Corinna! I like #2 and #3 the best. Great work!!

Awww, thank you all once again :blushing:
I don't really deserve all this.
I find it quite difficult to correctly expose a photo with lots of shadows and the sun breaking through, like that first one here. But I keep trying ;).

Regarding exposure, if I see correctly from your sig Corinna, then you own a Digital Rebel XT? If so, then you can capture in RAW. If so, then try under-exposing a shot, then taking the same shot at normal levels and then one with overexposure (well actually that's what you would do if you don't have RAW, but it helps with RAW as well).

Then you need photoshop (which I guess you really should get :)) and then you can use the RAW file with over and underexposure (you can adjust a RAW file by +- 4 stops of light, so ...) and get the sun and fog from underexposed shot and the details of the forest from the overexposed shot (or from the same RAW, depending on exposure compensation). Then you can merge these two images together to get the perfect exposure. Or if you just got one shot, then slightly underexpose and use shadows/highlights tool to bring out the details/colors in shadow area...

But yeah, this all requires you to have PS ... You can always download a trial version of CS2 from Adobe website !

Ah, if only my SLR were a DSLR ... the Canon 350D is my dream camera but so far still just a dream.
And I doubt I will ever be able to understand Photoshop. I try to read all your explanations and instructions here and there and think "Whoooooo, too much for me".

No, these were taken with the little compact digital camera, the Canon Powershot A95.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back