reg TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 1 Location Stuck inside of Mobile with the GTFO Blues Again Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2009 #1 First time shooting a concert, C&C appreciated, thanks
P paulk_68 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2009 #2 Very cool, not sure how to critique them, but very cool! Wish I could get "Reasons" out of my head now, lol.
Very cool, not sure how to critique them, but very cool! Wish I could get "Reasons" out of my head now, lol.
Defy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2009 #3 Cool pics. Looks like you had good seats. I think the only way to get sharp clear pics is to get a long 2.8 lens.
Cool pics. Looks like you had good seats. I think the only way to get sharp clear pics is to get a long 2.8 lens.
bdavis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 784 Reaction score 3 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2009 #4 Just a little out of focus....