What's new

Easter photos

rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
16
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few photos I took during Easter of my family. Feedback appreciated!

$IMG_2730.webp$IMG_2776.webp$IMG_2796.webp$IMG_2806.webp$IMG_2881.webp$IMG_2792.webp$IMG_2869.webp
 
haha, I already knew the vignette comments were coming.. My husband is a big fan of the dramatic vignette so when I was running them through lightroom, that's what he wanted so I left it. If I were doing photos for anyone other than my family, I would definitely hold back on that.

- I see you're playing-learning about post processing and you went far with it
- vignette is tooooo heavy. there's a thread about vignette started a day ago or so, and you could read a bit http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photographic-discussions/357719-why-oh-why-vignette.html
- watch for your background
- you would probably get more thoughts if you posted less
- cute family
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom