Eastern State Penitentiary

#1 Feels crooked.
#2 Like it a lot for an HDR
#2 Image is too soft

You are pretty good at keeping HDR's from looking like HDR's, which is good imo.

Love that place. Were you using a tripod? ESP sells yearly tripod passes to photographers. They all seem a tiny bit underexposed.

They look good, similar to comment above, don't appear too "HDR".

Ive seen the barber chair room used by Nik software company as demo for their HDR software. It would be neat to have someone walking up the stairs and then ghost them back 50%. Also same for someone sitting in the barber chair and ghost them back.

Love that place. Were you using a tripod? ESP sells yearly tripod passes to photographers. They all seem a tiny bit underexposed.

I did have my tripod and I got the pass to use it but I actually didn't end up using it that day. I hand held the hdr shots. It was my first time there so I didn't know what to expect. I'm definitely going back and will definitely use a tripod.

Ive seen the barber chair room used by Nik software company as demo for their HDR software. It would be neat to have someone walking up the stairs and then ghost them back 50%. Also same for someone sitting in the barber chair and ghost them back.

They actually don't let you in the room, there's a bar there that prevents you from going in there but that would be an awesome idea.

Sweet shots. The chair one is my favorite.

Number 1 and 2 are my favorites!

Think they are both great shots and nice processed HDR. The location is just awesome, and must be great fun to be shooting there. It was mentioned in the first reply, that number 1 feels crooked. Yes it does, and I think it works perfect for that picture. And number two have that sweet and cozy feeling of horror movie to it - and I like it! Nice job!

Like 1 and 2 aswell. Number 3 is cool too but needs a bit more oomph...maybe add more contrast? Number one does look a wee bit crooked, dunno if it actually is or if it just looks that way. The cats are cool. Very nice!

Nicely done; I don't like overdone HDR, but this is more natural-looking as mentioned earlier. The better you can see all the detail, the more depressing ESP looks, but I guess that's what we all expect when we go there. I need to go back before my tripod pass from last Winter expires.

Nice set.

# 1 is missing something. can't put a finger on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back