What's new

Portrait of a Great Blue Heron.

DanielC84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
56
Location
Greenville South Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in Eastern Tennessee this past week for my fiancee's birthday. Got to go to Cades Cove. Found this Great Blue Heron down the road away at the river fishing. I had to pull over and grab my Canon R7 100-400.




 
Nice shooting
 
I was in Eastern Tennessee this past week for my fiancee's birthday. Got to go to Cades Cove. Found this Great Blue Heron down the road away at the river fishing. I had to pull over and grab my Canon R7 100-400.





He looks like a young Heron. I live in Knoxville and have never seen a Heron in the Cades Cove area. We have a lot of them on the lakes and once in a while one will drop by our house to look at the Koi in our pond. Nice job on the photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom