Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon FD 100-200 on Canon EF, ASA 200

468934_K200_012_1.jpg

I think I over sharpened...oops

I think this shot is great, but my eye is pulled to the red leaf to the right of the bird :( Maybe it's because it's color is so different of the surroundings whereas the bird has very similar colors.

Yeah i agree w/ the over sharpening, and i think it is a too busy. The branches in the foreground are distracting to me.

Thanks for the comments, in truth this one was not originally going to posted due to the afore mentioned busyness of it. I posted it primarily due to the fact all I have at this moment is a couple of these and a bunch of journalism stuff and I was seriously tired of looking at the journalism stuff to process it.

As for the branches in the foreground, I had done what I could to crop them out, any more and the grain would have overtaken the picture...but then in the end I oversharpened and did that anyway :lol:

As for the red leaf, this bird is a difficult one to get so I get what I can at any given oppertunity. With this occation the forground is almost as dence as the background, I had a fairly small hole to shoot threw so I could not exactly compose it out and it's way too close to try cropping out. Additionally I am one of those people that does not do unnecessary cloning, if it's there I leave it, not that I had anything to clone over it but still....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back