michakac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!
Yesterday I went for an amazing photos with my friends. This dress is fully made of grass :).
Model: Paulina Dziuba
Dress & assist - Abigail Bliźniuk
Photos & make-up - me
What do you think about them?

1299545.jpeg

1299546.jpeg

1299547.jpeg

1299548.jpeg

In the first one, where she's turned away, the makeup isn't obviously makeup, so it looks like some kind of mistake. With makeup like that you really need to reveal the face (or entirely hide it), I think.

Interesting lighting effects. Are you deliberately using non-sunlight balanced strobes and then fooling with the white balance, or is the colorful lighting done in post?

I LIKE the second and third photos! Good work for somebody who is still in high school! Awesome!

That dress is cool! Nice work! Second to last pose is a little off I think. The lighting looks very cool though

no.3 is good for me, and all of them is "Environmentally green". :wink: nicee.....

Schwettylens said:
Dude.. if you are wearing that thing at 4:20AM, I am not sure if I want to see what you look like at noon.

Scantily clad bro

The makeup kills it for me- I'm sure you were going for green but *to me* it looks more like grass stains than glam, especially her lips.

The first shot isn't showing for me but I like the others well executed. I'd clone out whatever the distracting blue and yellow things are on the left side of the third image behind the fountain though.

your photos are good. Dont care for the outfits at all.

Most reactions

Back