Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #1 Who needs a tumble drier? Go Green!
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #2 I think there are at least a couple of good images in there, I just really don't care for the processing of it at all Cool old wringer.
I think there are at least a couple of good images in there, I just really don't care for the processing of it at all Cool old wringer.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #3 I also do not like the processing, but I understood why you did it. I feel like without an over the top edit, there is really nothing special about the subject.
I also do not like the processing, but I understood why you did it. I feel like without an over the top edit, there is really nothing special about the subject.
Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Try monochrome