What's new

EDD

Chriseivert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am part of an Engineering Design and Development class and I'm thinking of designing a device that would allow vertical adjustment of pictures that are already hanging on the wall. Could you please tell me what issues you have when you're hanging a painting or picture? Also, how much would you pay for something that allows you to adjust the vertical height of the picture with the picture frame already hanging? I’ve heard this is an issue for many people and i would like to get your input. Also, are you aware of anything that resembles a vertical adjustment on hanging pictures?

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom