What's new

Edgy hdr

ocular

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
1
Location
outoftown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
alienoasis.jpg
 
WOW! I like some of the edgier HDRs but this is too much for me. Feels like I'm having a flashback...
 
Twinkle Twinkle my little stars... I love it.
 
weird... i don't remember taking LSD... lol
trippy
 
Alright thanks guys :D
 
FANTASTIC!!!! and Groovy too! :peacemrgreen:
 
Never seen anything like it, really cool pic
icon_thumright.gif
 
Very...interesting.

Like Christmas lights on acid
 
trippy indeed


lolz :D
 
Thanks guys. Donno if anyone noticed but I masked in the cabin's roof and orange light from one of my original captures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom