What's new

editing advice! :)

with or without the plane?

  • with

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • without

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
I'd start by learning how to pan correctly.
 
If it was sharp without the camera shake, it would be a cool picture with or without the jet, but because of the shake, it does nothing for me. Not trying to bash, but if it were my picture, it would be in the trash can. That said, I vote with the jet if you're going to print it.
 
its all good.. as i said in the op my friend liked it and i wanted to try and make it some what better thanks for opinions! :)
 
niether. oof and camera shake there's nothing I'd keep these photos for besides a 10 sec look back at what not to do.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom