Editing Black Light Photo's

mamabearof2girls

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I'm brand new and could use some editing advice. I wanted to take some photos of my two girls for Halloween. So just for fun the hubby and I took some black light photos. I had to have a quick shutter speed which you are not supposed to do in black light photography but if i didn't then they would have been blurry. Try to keep and 4 and 2 year old still so long when they are excited. lol. So I just wanted to know if anyone had any editing advice on black light photography? Yes there is a lot of noise in the pictures but I didn't mind that as much to cut back on the blur. Just any advice would be great.

Ok just dont criticize me to bad. I'm proud I found out how to take any at all. lol

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I put the rose just because I love it and I was happy with how it turned out.

The only one that seems to have a subject is the rose. The others look ... well, I hate to use the loaded term snapshot, but... They don't seem to convey anything, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

This would be a first for me. What about upping the amount of black lights you use for the photos and then adding just a little regular light to help out with those items that are not going to glow.

Seems the black light golfing I have done in the past is not so dark that you trip but at the same time dark enough to make that which should glow... well glow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back