What's new

Editing help

hope u dont mind me doing some playin around w/ this shot

4316935074_eaa175307e_o.jpg
 
Thanks for all the help. I would reshoot if i had my whites (uniform) with me. Im gonna try to edit it myself and see what i can come up with.
 
Here is another edit for you. I didn't turn it into black and white - just took out the table and edited contrast / brightness a little.
tpfedit20100205.jpg


I also made a video tutorial of how I did it (I hope you don't mind, and I hope you find it usefull). With a high res image it could be done quite a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh37uu2-7MI
 
Last edited:
I'm such a moron. It took me about 5 minutes to realize why in the heck you wanted the picture in the background. I kept thinkin'...'what in the world does the picture add. Does he want people to see the picture or the two people kissing'.


Guess I got a looonnnnggggg way to go with having a good eye for picture detail.
 
Here is another edit for you. I didn't turn it into black and white - just took out the table and edited contrast / brightness a little.

^ i hope u werent directing that at me. bc i had already done an edit almost identical to the one u just posted in color. :confused:
 
Here is another edit for you. I didn't turn it into black and white - just took out the table and edited contrast / brightness a little.

^ i hope u werent directing that at me. bc i had already done an edit almost identical to the one u just posted in color. :confused:

No I made the post (and the video) for the sake of the OP who I thought might be interested in learning how to do it themselves.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom