editing people and skin

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, well I rarely step in front of the lens, and now that I have... I'm regretting it...LoL... I have never felt older :lol: Anyway, I have absolutely ZERO experience of editing skin, so this is really my first shot at it... I took this photo as a conceptual shot, it is a 30 sec double exposure. Needless to say, I needed some serious skin edits, and this was my somewhat final product. I say somewhat cause I still plan on dodging and burning the eyes and perhaps adding an overlay to them to adjust color. But what I really need to know is, is the skin over done??? To me it looks like it may be, but if it is, I'm looking for advice. Well, thanks for looking and any C&C is always welcome...

I think it looks good, the skin doesn't look over done to me at all.

To me it looks a little plasticy but it really isn't too bad. But I hate editing skin I just tend to use the patch tool a little for spots etc. Everyone prefers different looks though I guess :)

Thanks guys... Always good to get some second opinions :)

Great shot, skin looks good. I prefer nice even smooth skin. Doesn't look plastic just well done. And boy do you ever look like him.

Most reactions

Back