Educational topics - Feeder Birds

JWellman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwellmandesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks so much to those who answered my questions in a previous thread. I've printed all the information and was so grateful to get answers that were easy for me to understand. :thumbup:

It is finally snowing so I'm hoping to play a little today with what I was told in the snow topic/question.

Attached you will see a few I took last week. I've been practicing more at the feeder so I can try to get a grip on what I'm doing. Composition is not my main focus, obviously. I think they are getting a little better but still not where I want them.

Practice consists of turning off the heat in the house, opening the bedroom window and snapping photos. Since I can't see the viewfinder very well, I periodically stop to check my work on the computer screen. Thank goodness I closed the door to my bedroom (to isolate the cold) because when I returned a Cardinal was enjoying the comfort of my nice warm bed! :blushing: :mrgreen:

Thanks again everyone...you're such an awesome group!

#1 - Complete Specs on the photo
cardinal.jpg

#2 Complete Specs on the photo
cardinal2.jpg

Thanks ayeelkay... I'm seriously thinking about renting a couple of different lenses for a few days to see if there is any difference. I'm trying and trying with this one and have no idea what else to do. :(

What focus point are you using? Try the center point focus point and aim for the eyes. Photos are looking good.

Most reactions

Back