EEEEEEEWWWWW

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...thats most likely the thing most of you will scream when seeing these :mrgreen:
There is this big fat spider in front of our window, so today i finally went out and shot it. Shot with my Sigma 70-300, IS0200, 1/200, F11. Also used the 430EX with diffuser.

Tuin046.jpg

Tuin047.jpg

Tuin048.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Hehe, not me! I'm a critter lover, all shapes and sizes! Beautiful spider, gorgeous pics! I need to get pics of my 8 legged critter =D

I hate spiders in real life. That last picture is great though. The spider is almost glowing.

Spiders, they are all right. The pictures though, they are fantastic, especially number three. I wish there had been better focus (legs) on the first two, but they are still good shots. Number three is by far my favorite, and by far the best technically in my opinion.

No "ewww!"
Wonderful pics! Very nicely done!
You got pretty close!

I have so far only managed to get them in natural light, and many attempts to get in close with the Sigma in the macro function have therefore been ruined by shake, but now that I have the 580IIEX, I might make more use of that one, too :idea:

How did you come by your diffuser? Did you build it? If so, how, and out of what?

Thanks for the replies everyone :)
I shot at F11, but i didnt seem to get the legs in focus. Have to shoot F22 to get that i guess. But that gets a bit hard at 300mm handheld, balancing on a wooden bench :)
And i bought the diffuser Corinna, stupid thing to do. The thing cost me 30 euro. But really, im happy i got one.
I always use it when im shooting insects. The flash is set 2 stops down and in an upward angle of 45degrees. Seems te give me the best results.

Most reactions

Back