What's new

EFS 55-250mm IS+Other Fun Stuff

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I don't have a camera anymore. And I'm heading out to college, so I need money.
$8UYlkXu.webp
EFS 55-250mm IS-$150
$s4vIAyQ.webp
Bag-$50
Monopod-$25
Everything else up for grabs if you buy something. Prices are really negotiable, and buyer pays shipping. Located in Wasilla, Alaska!

Did I forget anything?
 
I'll totes let the lens go for $100+random things, also! ;)
 
I don't suppose that the lens will fit my older 5d? I probably find out first
 
Sorry for the late reply! It'd probably not, sorry!

Also, dropped down to $80+shipping! And you still get all kinds of fun things! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom