What's new

El Pinto Restaurant, Albuquerque, NM

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
80424561.jpg


80424563.jpg


80424566.jpg


80424569.jpg


80424572.jpg


From a recent trip home...
 
Looks lovely.
 
:drool: Mmmmmm.... margaritas...

Besides the fact I'm now hungry and craving El Pinto, I really like the feeling from these. They way the chiles look like they're on fire is really lovely!
 
:drool: Mmmmmm.... margaritas...

Besides the fact I'm now hungry and craving El Pinto, I really like the feeling from these. They way the chiles look like they're on fire is really lovely!


Hehe, I see you know of El Pinto.
 
Is El Pinto located in the old Albuquerque district. I did not have my camera or film hand the last time I was down there.

Rusty Tripod
 
Is El Pinto located in the old Albuquerque district. I did not have my camera or film hand the last time I was down there.

Rusty Tripod

Actually, no. It's on the west side of the river north of town, it's actually in Rio Rancho I think.

Thanks for looking everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom