What's new

El Sloppy Tacos

soleshine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
3
Location
winchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love little towns like this one. This is Brunswick, Maryland. Right past Harpers Ferry. Enjoy. C&C yo :sexywink:


One: Too many lines? Or does it work? I like it with all the lines! :thumbup:



Two: Ok, here is my explanation to this...I had to super crop it.. on the left side was a parked car, unattractive. To the right was a big brick wall, distracting. I kinda like it? eh?



Three: El Sloppy Tacos... Mmm...sounds yummy!!!

 
With number one, if you like the lines then that's what's important. As the photographer, it's your image so you make it how you like it. I think they're a little distracting but that's just me. The sign is shaded though, would have been nice to see more direct light on it since it's the subject.

Second one is really cool and I like the PP but the bench looks like it is supposed to be the subject so I'd like to see a version without the ends chopped off.

In the third I like the buildings but again, the power lines are distracting.
 
I enjoy the shadow of the sign in number one, but I would like to see the photo without the telephone pole/lines.

I think with number 2 it would have been cool to see the whole bench, but either way, I love the photo and how it came out in PP.

As for number 3, it doesn't do much for me
 
Thanks for the CC. I'm going to be going back and doing a reshoot and try and get the whole bench in the photo! I love how the town is old, makes for a lot of great things to shoot. They do have an overload of power lines going through the town but there isn't much I can do about that :( Here is another one of the sign and I hardcore cropped it to get rid of powerline and cars




 
I really like the edit, it's gritty and classic. I can see how a place like that would be fun to just walk around and shoot. Power lines or not :)
 
I think power lines are very much a part of images like these. Embrace them!
 
I really like the edit, it's gritty and classic. I can see how a place like that would be fun to just walk around and shoot. Power lines or not :)

Thank you! :) The locals make the town. They are so nice :)

I think power lines are very much a part of images like these. Embrace them!


I like that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom