What's new

element Ad

couchcoach182

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for as much C&C as you can give me!
Hope you like.

enjoi.
coach.

1187627258_41a4db34cc_b.jpg
 
is it the ad for a hat? or just element in general?
I'd say if you just get rid of their logo, it'd be nice (since the logo is on the hat)

Kinda makes an understated classy ad.
 
Ya, I made one without the logo also, I was pretty torn between the two. Thanks for your input :)

Anyone else?
 
Hoping to get a little more C&C please, If you don't mind.
Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom