Elk through trees

Wow, what a neat composition! Two branch-antlered bulls standing on a hillside by a gate, with a street light in the near foreground! Most unusual! Really like the way you chose to frame that shot. I like the urban/wild juxtaposition very much. It's very different from most elk photos. Well done!

Thank you! It was shot at a national park in north dakota there was a cement walk way with old time lamps and I was able to angle just perfect to get it all in the shot :)

I really love this!

Thank you! It was shot at a national park in north dakota there was a cement walk way with old time lamps and I was able to angle just perfect to get it all in the shot :)

Do you mind me asking where in North Dakota? I live in the state currently and curiosity is running rapid now

Medora, Theodore Roosevelt national park, it's the sidewalk if your at the amphitheater for the musical at night as you're walking down they have lamps along the sidewalk and they always have them to elk on top of the hill every night before the musical so I wasn't really in the moment kind of shot I knew they were going to be there that's why I brought my camera lol but I did choose that angle on the spot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back