emotions?

900rr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C of course,and one silly question. i would like to know what kind of emotions (if any) you experienced looking at this picture . i am conducting a little experiment.
thanks in advance ....

bench.jpg

makes me cry.

Honestly the first emotion to come to mind is 'meh'

Doesn't do much for me personally.

I feel a sense of fun, but a bit lonely too!

Honestly I really love it, it's graphic, v 1950/60s, would totally choose it to hang on a wall at my house...
(Although the horizon does look strangely, rigidly straight.)

In fact, horizon is in the middle, bench part are missing, railing is almost hidding the horizon, MMMMMMEEHHHH

it makes me feel sad. Sad that I wasted time looking at it.

OP. How does it make YOU feel?

p!nK

I feel like I want to be happy with the pink bench and the fluffy clouds in the sky but the water looks turbulent so then I feel a little angry....

No emotion persay. But enjoyed how the clouds appear to be sitting flat on the atmosphere all the way until you cant see them anymore. Thats kind of cool.

:meh: MEH!!!!
But that's only because of the shape of the chair and railings. But as far as emotion I just feel confused with why your asking. So really I am feeling emotion on your question and not on the image.
Perhaps you should have shown the picture and not asked about the emotion until afterwards because in a way you already had people thinking emotion before they scrolled down to view the image.
Good luck with your experiment mate.

Cheers
Jim

it looks bright, and makes me feel like I should put on sunglasses.

(also, who the heck puts a bench right behind railing?)

It's modern. Looks artificial. Nonetheless, I like it.

Most reactions

Back