What's new

Empty to the sea.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
384542842_vaRVR-L-1.jpg
 
I usually am not fond of horizons split across dead center, however it works well here offset by the bottom 2 land masses. Good exposure as well, I like it.
 
I like it, works for me. I would like to see it with a little less sky.......
 
That's a terrific shot, and I wouldn't crop it.
 
The water looks like a T for terrific !!!
troy
 
I like it! Well done :thumbup:

thanks a lot :)

I usually am not fond of horizons split across dead center, however it works well here offset by the bottom 2 land masses. Good exposure as well, I like it.

I agree but I love it when it works, thanks very much.

I like it, works for me. I would like to see it with a little less sky.......

thanks glad you like it.....if I cropped it, that would spoil my 'break the rules' 50-50 horizon.

That's a terrific shot, and I wouldn't crop it.

thanks very much, glad you agree.

The water looks like a T for terrific !!!
troy

thanks a lot :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom