What's new

empty walkway

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
72
the past weekend i was where dad and linda got married. it is really a cool place. filled with flowers.


35640924-L.jpg
 
nice shot..its a nice walkway i dont know y no would be sitting there..
 
very nice Michael! tough exposure and you nailed it well. i like the shadows and highlights. shooting empty was a good call.

stop making me wait so long to see your work ;)
 
Usually, I am quite the "well-saturated-colour-photo"-person, but I do like the desaturation in this one! And I would have failed miserably on the light-and-shadow situation that presented itself to you on the day you were there.
What a wonderful place to get married, mind! ;)
 
Nice Michael!
I love this shot! It reminds me of a place I was at just reciently. :)

-Chris
 
another great one! love what you did with the lighting! very nice!
 
thanks alot guys for yall's comments!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom