What's new

"Empty"

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, today I wanted to shoot for the theme "empty". I had a fun time eating the rest of the peanut butter. This is what I came up with....
1
Empty.jpg


2
empty3.jpg


3
empty2.jpg
 
pretty cool shots! i love peanut butter and this is the scene quite often 'round my house :D

the last composition is my fav...well done!
 
lol, nice idea... worked really well :thumbup:
 
You need to improve your toasting and stock up on peanut butter!

Oh, you meant it didn't you! :)

Rob
 
I like dark toast and it was a good snack after I was done with it. Good thing i always keep a spare jar of Jif on hand. :D Thanks for the comments. I am finding that I really like taking still life shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom