TFL.
Ken.

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The sun coming through the trees at the top makes the top part of the photo seem a little washed out. Not quite the calibur Im used to seeing from one of your images, but I still like it a lot.

The water has a nice motion effect as usual. Did you blur and use a blending mode with this?

Very nice.

NJ

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I disagree, the sun's brightness adds another dimension to the photo and fills the sky space well, adding more interest to the shot. Also its not washing out anything important.
I like the colours in this version ken, good job. :thumbup:

Mesoam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
OP
K

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I was a little unsure on this one and still am I suppose....Which is why I posted and hoped you'd help me out here.

The sun coming through the trees at the top makes the top part of the photo seem a little washed out. Not quite the calibur Im used to seeing from one of your images, but I still like it a lot.

The water has a nice motion effect as usual. Did you blur and use a blending mode with this?

Very nice.

NJ

I disagree, the sun's brightness adds another dimension to the photo and fills the sky space well, adding more interest to the shot. Also its not washing out anything important.
I like the colours in this version ken, good job. :thumbup:

Thanks njman and Archie.....
I kind of agree with both of you here :lol:. I think NJ is right about the flare being a little too much but the light was deliberate to add that other dimension Archie talks of.
I have added a re-processed version, still not sure but if anyone has any thoughts on these I'd love to hear them.

The first btw was an hdr (3 shots) and the re-processed is just from a single shot.

Thanks again.
Ken.

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first btw was an hdr (3 shots) and the re-processed is just from a single shot.

I like the second. I think it's because the shot seems a bit richer to me.

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think I like the second shot better too. Now that I look at them both, I almost want to say that HDR wasnt even really necessary. You achieved beautiful tones and color with just 1 exposure. But they both have their good qualities.

Thanks for sharing both for comparison! Good learning experience. :)

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics