Engagement photos advice

PandaMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If im posting the wrong section i appologise in advice. So i was just asked to shoot engagement photos and this is my first time.. They would like the shoot to be at the beach, a japanese garden, or disneyland. Any advice on poses, lighting, equipment settings, how many photos to be included, and pricing etc? Thank you!

Any advice on poses, lighting, equipment settings, how many photos to be included, and pricing?
Natural, natural and fill, manual, 36, $500.00. If you have a more specific question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Natural, natural and fill, manual, 36, $500.00. If you have a more specific question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much. Sounds good im sure ill come across something.

OP: What exactly is the point of your post; sure you don't expect someone to condense years of training and experience into a few lines on an Internet forum? You say you've been asked to undertake a commission , but you don't know how to execute it. Wouldn't the normal response be, "I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that, may I suggest you contact..."?

OP: What exactly is the point of your post; sure you don't expect someone to condense years of training and experience into a few lines on an Internet forum? You say you've been asked to undertake a commission , but you don't know how to execute it. Wouldn't the normal response be, "I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that, may I suggest you contact..."?

Well of course this thread wont be life changing, especially when i get replies like yours telling me to give away the chance for experience and learning. No one picks up a camera and just KNOWS everything they are supposed to. The point of my post was to get any advice that would help me know important steps or tips that i one might overlook on their own. After all, isnt advice, critique, and helping eachother what a forum is about. I dont think denying or turning away every potential client will be good for business, if thats the kind of advice your giving then maybe you shouldnt be giving any. Theres a first time for everything and this will be mine. If you dont have any constructive comments then yours arent needed. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back