Engagement shoot :)

zivlai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zivlai.com
My recent shoot, feel free to comment :)

DSC7305A.jpg

DSC7292A.jpg

DSC7278A.jpg

DSC7176A.jpg

DSC7211A.jpg

DSC7141A.jpg

Ziv's Photography -- fotop.net photo sharing network

First thing to hit me with the photo's is the overexposed dress. Being new to the game I might be wrong but I would have exposed to keep the dress detail. I like the use of frames for some of the shots. Photo 2, not seeing the bride's face is a no no for me. Photo 5 would be complete for me if the veil had been captured on the way down keeping all of the veil in shot rather than leaving an awkward crop.

Engagement shoot? With a wedding dress??? Isn't that bad luck...

Is there a reason he's not smiling in a single shot? Overall they're pretty good but he looks very uncomfortable/awkward. The impression I get from him is "Oh crap, what have I committed to?"

A few small points:
-You shot them on the same side in every image (guy on left, girl on right)
-Except for one, you shot her face with the same angle, from the same side. They are all a partial-profile on the left side of her face.
-Blown out dress
-They don't look very happy
-The one image you attempted to change things up (positioning of the subjects in #1) you can't see either of their faces. It was a good idea, but I don't like the end product with her looking away from you and his face blocked by her head.

Lastly, I am confused as to why they are in wedding attire when it's an engagement shoot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back