england

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got back from england, ugh i have over 1000 pictures but heres two i really like. anything you might have to say about them would be appreciated! thanks :D

SWANS.jpg

hmmm.jpg

Wow, nr1 is a great photo! The swans look a bit blown out, but a great shot nevertheless.

nr2 is interesting, are those women wearing burka's? Can't really notice.

yeah, number one looks good in color, but i has more effect in b&w, and number two was cool because they were in thier own little sub group dressed in monochromatic colors and the world around them was bright and colorful.

Interesting. I like that there is a kind of consistency between the shots in that both are based on contrast; thematic contrast of nature and manufactured waste in the first one; colour in the second one.

Whereabouts did you go? The last few days would have been a very unlucky time to come around these parts... today is the first time I've seen the sun in a week - so much for summer :meh:

thanks zaphod, the first one was taken in brighton and the second one in derby, ive been back in america for a week now, luckily the whole time i was there it was sunny. i really need to come back, i miss my home D:

Most reactions

Back