English Bully

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife finally convinced me to pull the trigger and get a puppy. We have been wanting one for a while and English Bulldogs have been what we were looking for so when we finally met this girl it was settled. My wife is a HUGE Georgia Bulldogs fan so we named her Georgia. Any C&C is appreciated.
1 $Georgia9.jpg
2$Georgia-6.jpg
3$Georgia-8.jpg

she is adorable :)

#2 is a great shot

Beautiful puppy!

I agree, #2 is the shot.

And……after play time :mrgreen:
$Georgia (1 of 2).jpg
$Georgia (2 of 2).jpg

Adorable dog - but generally it's bad idea to use the phrase "pull the trigger" and "puppy" in the same sentence.. lol
"

Only if you are Mike Vick.

Thanks everyone. She is adorable.

So dang cute!!
Take lots of pictures!! They get big so fast!

OMG!
#2 is a perfect puppy portrait!
color is beautiful, DOF is perfect, angle is great.
they are all "cute", but #2 is a wall hanger for sure!

#2 is wonderful. A really nice capture.
Awesome dog! Enjoy!

I'm going to go against the stream (what a shocker) and say that I prefer #1 or #3. #2 really is perfect in many ways, but as much as I love cute animal pictures, the ones that are 'perfect' always leave me a bit cold. I always feel they are too manipulative, too...I dunno, sterile? I prefer the others because they better show that frenetic, uncontrolled energy that puppies (or kittens) have. They show personality, not just cuteness. I mean, the crazy eyes on that dog! So awesome! :)

As for your wife being a Georgia Bulldogs fan...well, I'm sure there's a pill out there that can correct that ;)

Aww. Such a cute little puppy.

The only problem with any of these is , the color of the sweater is NOT Red and Black !

Most reactions

Back