What's new

English landscapes and architecture

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,322
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this one was taken during my first day in London. It is a late evening. The light is weird - very warm, but I think I can do something with it in PS...
london_155.jpg


same is in here:
london_158.jpg


this was taken about 9 am almost straight to the sun:
london_379.jpg


and this is in Greenwich. rather snashoty but I like the colours:
london_383.jpg


and a pano - view of Greenwich.
pano1_male.jpg
 
cool one mentos ... that last one is outside London Bridge Station ... I have walked past it may time ... always with out a camera ... :(

Looks like I am going to have to start taking me camera more often.
 
Love that last one. nice and abstracty. :)
Nice series mentos. :thumbup:
 
Too true, the last one is the best of the series! Nice abstract one of glass and steel.

But I am also happy to see some photos taken in Greenwich ... do you remember that going there had at one point in time been among my suggestions for the meet-up? But I think I mentioned it only once...
 
yes I di remember. But saffron was ok :) I think that in Greenwich we might have gotten lost even more in the tourists crowds (gr??)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom