Enough is Enough!

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so we've seen the pleas for a kinder, gentler forum falling on deaf ears. We've all heard about the alleged ninja bunny attacks. Lets face it, this place is going to hell in a handcart. So I've taken upon myself to hire a bodyguard.

20131201 1803 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

That's right, mess with me and you'll have 1.5 lbs of fluffy tailed fury to deal with. You have been warned. Lol

Red ones are the worst!!!

And, I'd like to point out that your squirrel does not have a lightsaber.

And, I'd like to point out that your squirrel does not have a lightsaber.

Well, I hate to break this to you but it might interest you to know that this is not a red squirrel, as Scraig surmised. This is one of the rare and deadly albino squirrels. That's Chuck Norris's blood he's soaked in, that's why he looks red. Lol

Well, I hate to break this to you but it might interest you to know that this is not a red squirrel, as Scraig surmised. This is one of the rare and deadly albino squirrels. That's Chuck Norris's blood he's soaked in, that's why he looks red. Lol
Pffft ... Squirrels around here are GRAY. That means they are so fast that blood doesn't have time to stick to them.

Say Hello to my little friend !!!!!!

He's been working out, checkout the guns.

Pffft ... Squirrels around here are GRAY. That means they are so fast that blood doesn't have time to stick to them.

It is not a lack of speed that has him dripping in blood. He's just such a sick and twisted maniac he delights in playing with the entrails when he's finished.. rotfl

Lol.. can't help it, squirrels just crack me up. And you know, it looks like Biilm's just might be holding a lightsaber there.. hmm...

He was up that tree recovering from a few airsoft pellets to the ribs for eating my bird food lol

Blood thirsty killers or not, I like both those photos.
Christmas Vacation .... squirrel scene .... awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back