TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 28mm (I think) on Canon EF, ASA 800
460466_023_2.jpg

Old shot reprocessed......Felt a despriate need to post an image and this ones predicessor was horribly processed and ignored so.

So were would we get if we entered? A school? A former school, now an abandoned building? An old hospital? I don't remember the previous post... so I can't tell if this one's been processed in any better manner than the other version.

I know how we sometimes feel we need to post something again, after a period of not posting a single photo. I did the same earlier today ... but by the amount of replies I got so far (0), I could as well have left it in my picture folder here on my computer. Must have been a bad picture...

Cool building, could be a bit straighter though...

It is straight other than lens distortion, I went threw and made sure it was level based on the curb using lines and square tools. Lens distortion however, I do not have the faintest idea on how to fix. Even then I don't think I would, preference.

So were would we get if we entered? A school? A former school, now an abandoned building? An old hospital? I don't remember the previous post... so I can't tell if this one's been processed in any better manner than the other version.

I know how we sometimes feel we need to post something again, after a period of not posting a single photo. I did the same earlier today ... but by the amount of replies I got so far (0), I could as well have left it in my picture folder here on my computer. Must have been a bad picture...

It's a hospital now abandoned,

Previous thread is Here It's the first one of the set. I'm picking and choosing wich ones had the most potential and reprocessing only those. so you may compare

Most reactions

Back