Enter...

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, creative title I know.

p101630223gp.jpg

Too many highlights? I thought it kind of added to it... I do have a version where I didn't add the effect to it. Do you want to see that one too?

Makes me wanna go inside ;) Nice effect.
I would like to see the other version...just cause I'm curious like that.

I do believe the highlights contrast very well with the door, leaving just enough detail to make it a very interesting picture. The post-processing in my opinion also helps to enhance the photo. Only 'problem' I can spot is it seems to be somewhat tilted to the right

Is this the church right downtown? If so, taking pictures inside along with this one could make a very interesting series :)

woodsac said:
Makes me wanna go inside ;) Nice effect.
I would like to see the other version...just cause I'm curious like that.

I agree! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments!

Peanuts said:
I do believe the highlights contrast very well with the door, leaving just enough detail to make it a very interesting picture. The post-processing in my opinion also helps to enhance the photo. Only 'problem' I can spot is it seems to be somewhat tilted to the right

Is this the church right downtown? If so, taking pictures inside along with this one could make a very interesting series :)
Actually it's in downtown Sydney, kinda hard to get back there :lol:. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside of it, you needed to buy some pass to be allowed to...

The other version:

p10163021po.jpg

The thing is, because of my lens that's somewhat wide angle, it looks tilted to the right, but on the right edge of the open door it's completely straight, maybe even a bit tilted left... oh well.

seven said:
Actually it's in downtown Sydney, .

Well then, just get into the Calgary one and then make a series. We would all be too ignorant to know any better :lol:

Very nice. I agree...I would wanna go inside.

nicely done i think i prefer the first, good job :thumbup:

great shot,and great post processing, just a shame about it not being level, but its great work.
TFS

Most reactions

Back