Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of cash.

well, not all at once anyway. I opted for the monthly draining plan instead of the single sploosh.
Finally decided to try Adobe Creative Cloud.
Got the Photography plan for $10 which gets me LR5 and whatever the newest PS is.
my only nitpic is that while you can install it on two computers with the single license, you can only use it on one computer at a time.
so...I guess me and the wife will have to edit at different times. A small price to pay i guess for only getting the one license for both of us.

I had tried the trial version of LR5 and really liked it over LR4. i know i could have just bought LR5 as a stand alone program, but I was also interested
in the newest PS version. We have been running CS5 for a while now and have heard some good things about the PS from CS6. (I don't know what PS versions those are in the Creative Suites)

I kinda surprised myself with this decision as I have resisted paying a monthly fee for anything i can possibly avoid pay a monthly fee for.
But, I decided that before I just purchase LR5 i would give the CC a try and check out the newest PS. If i cancel within 30 days i get a full refund.

If anyone has made the switch from CS5 (or whatever PS version that is) to CS6 or CC and can give me a basic rundown of the differences i should look for, i would certainly appreciate it.

PS6 Spot healing with content aware just got 10000% better.

You can take a picture of Justin Bieber, and without even clicking, it can just wipe it out. Imagine - never seeing THAT again.

I think it's a smart choice moving to CC - When new PS / LR comes out, I'll be doing that - but for now, I am up to date.

I honestly have noticed anything different CS4.

Still haven't updated to newest version.

Lightroom updated to 5.6 last night.
PS updated as well, but it still shows as photoshop CC 2014, so I don't know what updates were made.

I'm liking the new photoshop...mainly for the greatly improved healing tool.
LR I haven't noticed any major changes yet.

Go forth and pro create

I just realized that Ed made a heck of a funny little joke there with that pro create spelling! He's a crafty one!

Yeah...you know, the monthly tithe of $9.95 got me to do it too... I was sooooooo worked up about the $50/MONTH EXTORTION PLAN, and I posted about it here often and vociferously, and constantly ripped on Adobe for that stunt. Well...it turns out that those of us who complained and roared and said, "NO freaking way will I pay that much!" made it better for everybody, and Adobe put away their extortion notes, and went from fiddy dolla per month for life, down to ten bucks...

I wouldn't have paid $50 a month. $10 a month tho....
I went ahead and jumped on it.

Most reactions

Back