What's new

Envious

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I must say I was very envious of the guy in the canoe. Unfortunately he was on the other side of the lake, so I'm not sure if this photo works well. The canoe is so small it appears to be less of the subject than the mountain. Any thoughts?


In the Shadow of the Giant by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
At first glance, I probably would not have noticed the canoe had you not pointed it out. Then when I did notice, I would have had to zoom in to see what it was. That being said, I am on my iPhone so my opinion could be wrong. It's. Beautiful photo though. Great colors! Love the reflection of the trees on the water. I'd say it's a keeper.
 
Yeah, unfortunately, if you wanted to showcase the dude in canoe, not so great. I'd honestly clone it out and enjoy my nice mountain/lake photo. It's a nice picture.
 
Thank you. I have a few keepers of the mountain from my last trip there, so I was hoping for something different. Oh well :) I'm sure I'll go again sometime for recreation. Maybe next time I can be the one in the canoe!
 
Last edited:
No. Don't clone him out. Leave him in there to show the scales! How huge that mountain is, and how alone he is, surrounded by nothing but nature.
I'm enjoying the two bright blue "lines" on the lake. And the person in the canoe is in just enough darker area to stand out. Keep this one.
 
This is an awesome image ... your envy is totally out of place :D ...you are envied now ;)
Regards :D
 
Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom