What's new

Epson Artisan 50 printer?

Dick Sanders

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
222
Reaction score
2
Location
Southern California Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can the Epson Artisan 50 inkjet printer take thick papers, such as 240, 285, and 300 gm weight?

I have an Epson R2400 for serious work, but it can be fussy with heavyweight textured papers. I also have an old Epson 960 that works great with the thicker textured papers, but it's so old it's giving me a lot of problems.

I'm either going to buy the new Artisan 50, or send the old 960 in for repair. Either choice will be $100. But if the Artisan won't take thick papers I don't want it. If you own this printer, tell me your experience with heavyweight papers. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom