Québécois in central Europe since 1989 🇨🇦
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
B4349%20ED.jpg

B4353%20ED.jpg

B4450%20ED.jpg

B4476%20ED.jpg

B4526%20ED.jpg

Nice set- N1 is the better image for me :)

Les

Great timing, and composition on these, lots interesting little details. It's been many years since I fooled with horses, but the shoes on the front hooves of the horse in the second shot caught my eye. I had to look them up, as I'd never seen Egg Bars. All we ever saw was the Regular or possibly the Rim. I'm assuming they used them because of the stress on landing.

-

Thanks smoke! :cool:

I had to look them up, as I'd never seen Egg Bars. All we ever saw was the Regular or possibly the Rim. I'm assuming they used them because of the stress on landing.

You know what happens when a bike loses its front wheel
— slides away? This oval shape is to ensure proper grip up-
on landing.

That's a nice action set! I like the first and last particularly. You can see the intensity of focus in the horse's eyes in the last one.

You know what happens when a bike loses its front wheel
You must have one of the new fangled bikes. The ones I'm accustomed to, if you lose the front wheel the yokes dig in the ground and the rider goes over the handle bars. 🥺

I'm sure any bar shoe provides a little extra grip, but my understanding is they are more therapeutic, reducing movement and adding support to the hoof structure. Factor in the speed and distance that's a whole lot of weight coming in for a landing on two hooves.

In any case great set with interesting details!

Most reactions

Back