What's new

equestrian.

WhisperedLitany

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a few pictures from my equine photography collection.
trust me, i have ALOT more than what i am posting. This stuff is from this summer.


2lkywp0.jpg



30w2o1u.jpg


The guy who owned this horse was SO nice. He owned 19 horses, and he took every single one out for me to take pictures of. He lives up in pine city, and he goes by "Outlaw ranch".

2rfzp5y.jpg


205p75u.jpg


mhzk1z.jpg

Not a horse, but a pitbull mix that was on the farm :)

2q2ejrq.jpg

I dont know if i like this photo. I like the angle that the sunlight is hitting the horse though.

5x2wya.jpg




142ev6e.jpg


vdmjk3.jpg


21e2dkg.jpg


3bjah.jpg


mr661x.jpg



Blah i got carried away with posting pictures. Sorry. haha.
 
I liken the first one best except the crop feels funny, the horse is missing ears and part of it's nose.

The second, the mare and foal and second last ones I like too.

Fourth picture is missing a head and the rest don't really stand out to me but I know from experience that horses are terribly difficult to photograph.
 
thanks for the critique.
i know the horses head in the black and white photo is missing, but i still thought it was neat because of the horses movements.
 
I love the shots that have no rider in them.

the last ones, I wish the rider was in the shot too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom