What's new

Erie Canal

digital_ems_techie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a beatiful day and I decided to try and find a way to get along side the canal. I found my spot and set up. This is what I ended up with.

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

IMG_4064.JPG
 
I like the third, nice geometric shapes. Could use a little more DOF though. JMHO.
 
There was something about that third one, I sat there for a moment deciding if I wanted to take the shot or not. I agree, They could use DOF, they dind't quite come out exactly how I wanted. Thanks for taking a look!
 
hey, a semi-local person... i'm in buffalo.

i like the 2nd last one best out of these
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom